Bulk order pricing is 10% discount. Must be 5 or more courses and must all be paid by one credit card, at one time. No exceptions.
Process is as follows:
- Take all credit card information and Stripe Account information over the phone, enter into Stripe, and charge card (One-time only) (See NOTE on Recurring or Forever Editions)
- Share Google Sheet access with Bulk Account owner email
- Client completes spreadsheet with you assisting or on own
- Add courses to existing Thinkific students per spreadsheet OR Create new Thinkific accounts to enroll in purchased courses
- Email Bulk Buyer instructions to have staff login to courses.prontotaxschool.com (using templated Freshsales email called "Bulk Order Instructions (Post Sale) for each Student). Use temporary password in Google Sheet
- Set Recurring and Shared Calendar event in Google Calender to call each Bulk order each year
NOTE ON FOREVER EDITIONS:
Ideally, we do not sell (or mention at all) the Forever Editions because we cannot automate the addition of courses in Thinkific for each student or connect which students are attached to each bulk account in Stripe. Also, student lists might change year to year. The best practice is to handle manually each year as the needs of the Bulk Account change.
However, should the Bulk Account already know about and push back on wanting Forever Editions, there are two paths we can take:
- Tell them each Forever Edition tax pro will need to sign-up themselves on our website as individuals.
- If they push back on that and do not want to do that, we can enroll them in Thinkific in the CTEC One-Time course and the CTEC Bonus course outside of the Bundle called Forever Edition (do not enroll them in a Forever Edition!). In effect, the students will get some of the benefits of the Forever Edition, just not the auto-enrollment part because it will depend on when we call to take the new bulk order.
Any questions ask your team leader.