The EA exam prep course is on our partner's system, Lambers, Inc.
Here are the step by step instructions:
- You'll get a customer service ticket in FreshDesk, titled "CUSTOMER NAME Just Purchased EA Course" showing that the customer has purchased the course, and also containing the customer information you'll need to set up the account.
- Go to: http://enrolledagent.prontotaxschool.com/
- Once logged in, go to "Admin Tools"
- Go to "Add User"
- Take the customer information from the email / FreshDesk ticket that was sent to you and use that to set up the user's account.
- For the user's password, click "Provide Below" meaning we will give them their password. For the password, use the customer's last name with no capital letters and a 1 at the end of it. So if it's Sally Jones the password will be jones1
- Click the boxes for all three parts of the EA Test Prep (by clicking the boxes, you are giving that user permission to access these materials)
- Click the boxes for all three parts of the EA Video Training
- Click "Add user" (green button at bottom of page)
- Send the customer the following email from FreshSales (Automatically pull in the Template entitled "Your EA Exam Preparation Course Is Ready!")
SUBJECT: Your EA Exam Preparation Course Is Ready!
BODY: We're excited to help you pass the EA test. Your exam preparation course is now ready!
Your user name is CUSTOMER'S EMAIL ADDRESS
Your password is CUSTOMER'S PASSWORD (Use last name plus the number 1 ... ie. winston1)
Please feel free to change your password once you're logged into your account.
If you run into any issues, please let us know.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy your training course!
- Once you've done all of the above, close the ticket in FreshDesk: the customer's account is now set up, and the customer has log in instructions to do their course.